- This event has passed.
The VC Roundtable by Moore Venture Partners
Welcome to our Live Virtual VC Roundtable as we conclude our 20th year bringing investors and entrepreneurs together!
The purpose of The VC Roundtable is to provide a private forum for regular interaction between the investors and entrepreneurs in attendance. The attendees of The VC Roundtable are venture capitalists, corporate investors, entrepreneurs, and the leadership of angel groups.
The virtual VC Roundtable provides the best opportunity to:
- find out about other venture capital funds investing in your space for prospective syndication and exchange of thoughts on various deals and technologies;
- hear the latest corporate technology road maps;
- exchange ideas and new venture business and revenue models with your peers;
- learn about the latest technology transfer opportunities;
- explore the latest deal structures and financing trends; and
- share domain expertise and collaborate on venture opportunities, including technology, healthcare and life science related deals.
The virtual VC Roundtable benefits those in attendance through the deal flow discussions, networking, and informal education that takes place on topics of interest at the high quality meetings each month. Please contact Terry Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or 760-809-4791 for more info. Register here.