PitchBook-NVCA Venture Monitor
The PitchBook-NVCA Venture Monitor, produced by NVCA and PitchBook, is the authoritative quarterly report on venture capital activity in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
What’s new: The Q4 2022 Venture Monitor report highlights the factors contributing to the venture market’s current trajectory, why the market is moving towards greater deal size, but lower volume, and what to expect in future quarters including:
- The uniform decline in deals across all stages its widespread effects on the VC market
- High closed fund value despite market stagnation
- The effects of current dry powder and investor counts
Learn more about real-time fundraising, investments, exits and other relevant industry analyses by:
- Downloading the full report
- Reading the press release
- Diving into the data pack
Takeaways from the most recent PitchBook-NVCA Venture Monitor
- For more information on the report, contact email@example.com
- For media inquiries, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For sponsorship opportunities, contact email@example.com
Special thanks to NVCA’s official data provider, PitchBook.