PitchBook-NVCA Venture Monitor
The PitchBook-NVCA Venture Monitor, produced by NVCA and PitchBook, is the authoritative quarterly report on venture capital activity in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
What’s new: As VC looks to reset, all eyes are on a frigid exit market that has drained liquidity for investors. VC-backed companies recorded just $5.8 billion in exits during Q1 2023—less than 1% of the record exit value generated in 2021. The exit route has stopped the normal flow of capital, causing both late-stage deal activity and fundraising to take a nosedive.
Learn more about real-time fundraising, investments, exits, and other relevant industry analyses by:
- Downloading the full report
- Diving into the data pack
Takeaways from the most recent PitchBook-NVCA Venture Monitor
- For more information on the report, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For media inquiries, contact email@example.com
- For sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to NVCA’s official data provider, PitchBook.