PitchBook-NVCA Venture Monitor
The PitchBook-NVCA Venture Monitor, produced by NVCA and PitchBook, is the authoritative quarterly report on venture capital activity in the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
What’s new: The Q3 2023 PitchBook-NVCA Venture Monitor, sponsored by Insperity, J.P. Morgan, Dentons, and Deloitte captures how investors and founders are reshuffling their priorities to buy time and identify high-impact innovations as the market tightens further:
- The combined liquidity crunch and shuttered IPO window have left startups across all VC stages with fewer options for receiving capital.
- Dry powder figures appear strong, but without a consensus on whether the market has hit bottom, investors are more cautious than ever about deploying capital.
- Portfolio markdowns, the denominator effect, and rising interest rates have diminished LP interest in the VC asset class.
Learn more about real-time fundraising, investments, exits, and other relevant industry analyses by:
- For more information on the report, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For media inquiries, contact email@example.com
- For sponsorship opportunities, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Special thanks to NVCA’s official data provider, PitchBook.