- This event has passed.
Morrison & Foerster Scaleup Speaker Series: Raising Venture Capital Investment (Deal Terms and Structures)
Morrison & Foerster offers a free nine-part series on the legal side of founding a startup. This weekly Friday webinar will arm you with the knowledge needed to manage the legal aspects of launching, funding, and growing a startup, with insights to avoid common mistakes that can have serious consequences down the road. Topics covered in this one-hour session include:
- Typical capital structure of a venture-backed startup
- Rights, preferences and privileges of preferred stock (including waterfall distribution of acquisition proceeds)
- Capitalization tables and liquidation models
- Venture capital term sheets
- Due diligence process and issues