- This event has passed.
Effective Comms Strategies for Navigating Crypto & Financial Downturn
September 29, 2022
3:00 pm - 3:00 pm
When: Thursday, September 29
Time: 3pm-5pm PT with happy hour to follow
Where: Battery Ventures, 260 Townsend St., 7th Floor, San Francisco
Join this event, presented for the NVCA Strategic Communications Peer Group, to learn about:
- Strategic communications for navigating crypto, blockchain, and fintech.
- Best practices for communicating through economic uncertainty, including advice for founders and approaches to portfolio-related challenges related to the economic downturn.
- Meredith Kendall Maines, Lightspeed
- Jim Prosser, Strategic Communications Advisor
- Rachael Horwitz, Haun Ventures
- Kate Barrett, NEA
- Rebecca Buckman, Battery Ventures
*Non-Members please email Jenny Zemel to register for this event.