Less than three weeks away, VCs-to-DC is the annual policy summit that convenes venture investors, entrepreneurs, and policymakers to take part in conversations on policy issues to strengthen the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
VCs-to-DC provides must-see content to understand how Washington is impacting venture and startups.
Here are 5 big reasons you should come to VCs-to-DC on June 5 and 6:
- SHAPE POLICY: Meet directly with members of Congress and top agency policymakers on key issues, like foreign investment (CFIUS), tax, blockchain, immigration, and more.
- TRENDS AFFECTING VENTURE: Experience panels on the Rise of Populism and Techlash to understand how these two trends are impacting venture, ranging from immigration and tax policy to data privacy.
- NAVIGATE SHIFTING POLICY: Learn how VCs are working through new foreign investment (CFIUS) and tax rules and get a peek around the corner about what’s next for these hot-button issues.
- CONNECT WITH PEERS: Build your network and deepen connections over two days.
- TOP KEYNOTES: Hear directly from influential lawmakers on how VC and startups will be impacted by Washington, including a fireside chat with Senator John Thune, the #2 Republican in the Senate, and a keynote speech by Congressman Patrick McHenry, the ranking member of the House Financial Services Committee.
*NVCA Members get a 60% discount on tickets to VCs-to-DC! And all new NVCA members are eligible for one free ticket to the event.