Clocktower Technology Ventures (CTV), a technology investing arm within Clocktower Group, is a financial services innovation venture capital practice based in Santa Monica, CA. We partner with phenomenal entrepreneurs who have the vision and drive to reinvent financial services.
CTV is seeking a Venture Platform Analyst to join our Santa Monica office. We are a team committed to building an elite fintech venture capital organization—and this position will provide the support our team requires to build our platform function. This is a role that requires an entrepreneurial, organized mind who wants to be challenged and stretched. If you are passionate about technology, a geek for financial services, and take pride in delivering excellence, we want you to join us.
What you’ll do:
Support in our platform roadmap. You have a passion for financial services innovation, and while you might not be an expert just yet, you’re excited to immerse yourself in all things fintech. In doing so, you will support our team in executing our big vision strategy for Clocktower platform. Whether day to day support on specific portfolio company requests, building the core of our platform offerings, or helping us solve the ever-present challenge of tracking and drawing insight from our wealth of portfolio data, you are a hustler who is eager to roll up your sleeves to help our team rethink and rebuild our platform as we scale.
Leverage your passion for startup world to build things. You like the startup scene, and you love the feeling after you find that perfect tech solution to help make your own life easier. You’re excited to apply this same sort of mindset to find the right tools and products for our portfolio companies. In this role you will support as we build repeatable and scalable systems for our community. Projects will likely include building out our centralized self-service portal of platform offerings and brainstorming and building ways to drive engagement across our portfolio more broadly. You’ll be successful because you’re innovative, resourceful, and willing to iterate to find the best solutions to fit our platform’s needs.
Track our latest and greatest relationships. You support the platform team in managing the holy grail, our CRM system. Through the systematic and deliberate tracking of companies and firm relationships, you lead the efforts to ensure that we have an answer for any portfolio company question. Because of your genuine interest in the innovation ecosystem, you’ll quickly pick up on the “what” and the “why” of every relationship. The team will leverage your knowledge to help best serve our portfolio companies.
- 1-3 years’ work experience from a management consulting firm, VC/PE firm, fintech startup or something else so great we can’t easily envision Technical background is a plus.
- You are an organizational wizard who makes everyone around you better – a lot
- You are relentlessly attentive to detail and display an unquestioned work
- You can run fast and make things happen — you can be super-productive in a highly independent
- You maintain a commitment to honesty and holding yourself accountable to the highest
- This role must be onsite 3 days per week in our Santa Monica
- We currently require that all personnel and visitors to our office are fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus. Given that many of the essential functions of this role must be performed on-site, this role requires full COVID-19 vaccination (subject to any exemptions or accommodations due to medical or religious reasons).
What you’ll get:
- All the resources you’ll need to learn and grow
- Joining an elite team that works with some of the most sophisticated investors and entrepreneurs in the world
- World-class benefits
- Delicious, healthy lunches and snacks
- Fully-paid, top-tier medical coverage and corporate wellness program
- Beautiful office space with amazing ocean views
Clocktower Group is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other status protected by law.
To be considered for this position, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject ‘Venture Platform: Analyst candidate – Your Name’.