Playground Global is a venture capital firm located in Palo Alto that invests in early stage, frontier technologies that drive progress and create multi-generational impact. Our portfolio companies enable automation/AI, engineer biology, digitize infrastructure, and create the next paradigm shift in compute. We have led early-stage investments in notable companies like Relativity Space, Virta Health, Psi Quantum, Fabric, and many more that are building transformational businesses.
We are looking for an Investment analyst to join our venture team. We run one of the leanest venture teams in Silicon Valley, and as our Venture Analyst, you will be a key player in driving our investment and fund operations efforts. You will interface regularly with key stakeholders, both internally and externally. Our ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for technology and investing, and is comfortable navigating unstructured environments.
What you’ll do:
- Assist our internal due diligence process and fund operations
- Write investment memos and prepare briefing documents
- Support existing portfolio companies
- Represent Playground within the broader startup and venture ecosystem
What we’re looking for:
- 0 to 2 years of relevant work experience, preferably in venture capital, private equity, consulting, investment banking, corporate development, or a similar area with strong finance background
- Comfort building financial models, performing market research, and conducting due diligence
- Demonstrated passion for investing and technology
- Strong intellectual curiosity and willingness to learn
- Humble self-starter with exceptional interpersonal, communication, and writing skills
If you are interested in this position, please apply here.
Jenny Zemel serves as Manager, Special Projects where she provides interdepartmental support on a variety of projects for both the NVCA team and Venture Forward team. She also helps support the administrative needs of NVCA’s President and CEO Bobby Franklin.