B Capital is seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to lead all internal recruiting efforts globally. This person will be responsible for managing and driving the entire recruitment process for a variety of roles across departments within B Capital. The ideal candidate is driven, eager and able to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Source, recruit and hire across a wide range of roles while managing the process from sourcing to onboarding.
- Create comprehensive sourcing and recruitment strategies while leveraging internal resources to hire top tier talent.
- Develop strong relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and cross-functional partners in order to create a best in class hiring experience.
- Create a talent strategy around advancing the business forward and drive that strategy to completion.
- Anticipate needs of hiring managers and deliver solutions before requested to mitigate risk.
- Ability to get involved in ad hoc portfolio company recruiting and internal HR initiatives as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years full cycle recruiting experience, start-up experience preferred
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates.
- Ability to “deep dive” into networks throughout various markets and build relationships with active and passive candidates.
- Proven track record of delivering a high-level candidate experience, with superior negotiation and closing skills, and comfort navigating ambiguity.
- Ability to handle complex and sophisticated searches.
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated experience partnering with and influencing senior hiring managers and executives throughout the recruiting cycle.
- Strategic thinker who brings resolution to any challenges and problems throughout the recruiting process.
- Ability to pivot and quickly adapt to changing business needs and priorities.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and ATS tools and technologies. Familiarity with Greenhouse is preferred.
DESIRED PERSONALITY TRAITS:
- Innovative, collaborative, and trustworthy with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in an evolving, dynamic environment
- A sense of humor and an appreciation for sharing in success with teammates
- A keen emotional intelligence quotient and a contained ego
- Demonstrated honesty, responsibility, integrity, and fulfillment of commitments
- Highly accountable and driven with heavy concentration of grit required. We value and celebrate it.
ABOUT B CAPITAL:
B Capital Group is a global firm specializing in multi-stage investing in B2B and B2B2C companies that are transforming large traditional industries across borders and geographies. Leveraging a global team of seasoned investor-experts and an exclusive partnership with The Boston Consulting Group, B Capital Group helps startups navigate business challenges, raise capital, and attract talented leadership at key points of their journeys to scale. We invest in Enterprise technology (e.g. consumer enablement technologies, enterprise application software, infrastructure, security, AI/ML), Fintech and Insurtech, Industrial and Transportation, and HealthcareTech and Bio IT. Our portfolio includes global, high-potential and market-leading companies like Atomwise, Bounce, Centivo, Evidation Health, Icertis, Innovacer, Khatabook, Kopi Kenangan, Ninja Van, Notable Labs, Payfazz, SilverCloud Health, Synack, Ula, and YaloChat. For more information, visit http://www.bcapgroup.com/.
CAPITAL GROUP CORE VALUES:
- Honest – We speak the truth to others and ourselves, but always with positive intent. We hold ourselves accountable, we are intellectually honest, and we are not afraid to say what we know and what we don’t.
- Open – We are constantly evolving, and always looking for ways to better ourselves and our communications, to increase transparency, and improve as a team.
- Trustworthy – Our people and the culture are the heart of our business. We are self-aware, supportive, and trust ourselves and each other.
- Humble – As we advance, we stay humble and never declare victory, knowing that every finish line is the beginning of a new race. When we operate with low ego, we are open to new perspectives, allowing us to learn and improve.
- Collaborative – We are one team. We know that no one person has all the answers, and we work to lift each other up, knowing that we are better together. We bring the best of our firm to every interaction, leveraging our partners. Our successes and failures are equally shared.
- Bold – We are bold and willing to take risks and understand that means that we will at times fail. We learn from our failures, we don’t repeat them and are constantly striving to be better.
- Persistent – To build enduring success, the long-term must prevail over the short-term. Sometimes winning in the long-term looks like losing in the short-term. We persevere, with the enduring perspective that our race is a marathon, not a sprint.
Position will be based in Los Angeles or San Francisco.
If you are interested in this position, please visit here.