Airbus is an international pioneer in the aerospace industry. We are a leader in designing, manufacturing and delivering aerospace products, services and solutions to customers on a global scale. We aim for a better-connected, safer and more prosperous world.
A commercial aircraft manufacturer, with Space and Defense as well as Helicopters Divisions, Airbus is the largest aeronautics and space company in Europe and a worldwide leader.
Airbus has built on its strong European heritage to become truly international – with roughly 180 locations and 12,000 direct suppliers globally. The company has aircraft and helicopter final assembly lines across Asia, Europe and the Americas, and has achieved a more than sixfold order book increase since 2000.
AIRBUS requires that all new employees and temporary workers of Airbus be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Airbus allows candidates who are not fully vaccinated at the time of hire a reasonable amount of time to obtain vaccinated status. This position requires vaccination against COVID-19 or, if applicable, an approved accommodation for religious or medical reasons.
Airbus Ventures is looking for applicants with 1-2 years of work experience. An Executive Assistant must be results oriented with an ability to work independently and proactively. Applicants must show strong EQ, rapid research, company diligence and writing skills in addition to having a grasp of venture capital and the startup ecosystem. In addition, and most importantly, an Executive Assistant must possess great attention to detail and be able to multitask and show a high degree of flexibility and responsiveness to support Global Operations.
- Provides sophisticated calendar management and time coordination across EU-Asia-US Operations.
- Prioritizes inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts with little guidance; makes judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
- Coordinate Portfolio Companies’ Board of Directors, Funds’ Advisory Committees, and Investors Events.
- Coordinate Execution and Signatures’ flow for Fund Operations and CEO’s approvals.
- Interacts with stakeholders to gather and/or prepare background materials for internal and external C-Suite and Senior Management and external meetings with Entrepreneurs and Investors with limited direction; ensures proper follow-up as required.
- Organize meetings, programs and events by arranging facilities, speakers and presentation material as necessary.
- Maintains confidentiality and uses a high degree of discretion while preparing materials for Airbus Ventures.
- Maintains physical and electronic office filing systems in coordination with Airbus Ventures CISO (Based in Paris).
- Support Audit and requests from external Auditors in coordination with Airbus Ventures CFO (Based in Munich) and Oversees planning and execution of complex travel arrangements.
- Oversees planning and execution of complex travel arrangements and manage Airbus Ventures Global Travel Budget (EU-US-Asia).
- Maintains availability and connectivity during travel times with high responsiveness to quickly address last minute changes, travel disruptions, or delays.
- Accurately oversees the tracking of travel expense reports for AV CEO.
- Oversees, processing and submission of receipts accurately and on schedule.
- Maintains, detailed spreadsheet to track submissions and payments.
- Manage Airbus Ventures Gifts & Hospitality process.
- Executes Procurement activities for the Executive Office in liaison with the Accountant under ERP Process (Sage).
- Responsible for maintaining currency of skills in regard to frequently used software and office programs, including Airbus unique information systems.
- Responsible to maintain knowledge of organizational issues and changes.
- Supports active portfolio companies through short term project work.
Qualified Experience / Skills / Training:
Bachelor’s degree with a strong record of achievement
Experience: 1-2 years of experience
Communication Skills (Spoken, Written, Influencing, Proficiency in Other Languages):
Excellent verbal and written communication
Short-term travel based on business needs
Authorized to Work in the US – US Citizenship
Reporting to Airbus Ventures Managing Partner / CEO
Equal Opportunity: Airbus Group is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Airbus Group is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
As a leader in our field, Airbus Group provides relocation assistance for qualified positions and a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
Airbus Group does not offer tenured or guaranteed employment. Employment with Airbus Group is at will, meaning either the company or the employee can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice.
Robin serves as the Communications Manager at the National Venture Capital Association, where she enhances day-to-day external and internal relations for NVCA while utilizing her expertise in content creation, storytelling, and data to elevate NVCA’s long-term communications strategy. As a conscientious leader, Robin is integral to the forward-looking investments NVCA makes in the greater venture capital and startup communities.