Time: 1:00 pm ET/ 10:00 am PT
Where: Online webinar
The public policy challenges facing the venture industry today are numerous and evolving. As the 2020 election approaches, hear how several of these challenges can impact investors and startups.
- Fundamental shifts in foreign investment regulation (CFIUS)
- Proposals to impose taxation on unrealized gains and increase taxes on carried interest capital gains
- Increased immigration challenges and the prospects for a startup visa
- Regulatory challenges and opportunities, including NVCA’s efforts to modernize the SEC’s definition of VC fund
- Drug pricing legislation and its impact on healthcare innovation
We look forward to hearing from members on how these issues stand to impact your firms. Please send any questions you’d like answered in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org.