- This event has passed.
Industry Vertical Event Series: ICO/Cryptocurrency
February 21, 2018 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
When: Wednesday, February 21
Time: 5:00-8:00 p.m. PT
Where: Orange Silicon Valley, 60 Spear Street, Suite 1100
San Francisco, CA 94105
The velocity of innovation using blockchain technology accelerated in 2017 with significant market traction spurred by the emergence of Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) and shift in sentiment within the respective Bitcoin, Ethereum and other public and permissioned blockchain ecosystems.
Join NVCA, Orange Silicon Valley and your investor peers as we delve deeper into this trend.
Talk: Anatomy of ICO
– John Eisenman, Orange Silicon Valley\
Talk: State of ICO
– Evan Morris, PitchBook
Talk: Regulatory Scrutiny of ICOs
– Nicolas Morgan, Partner, Paul Hastings
Panel: Legal and regulatory issues
– Joseph Borg, Alabama Securities Commissioner
– Commissioner Jan Lynn Owen, Department of Business Oversight, California
Fireside Chat: Mainstreaming ICOs through crowdfunding (TBC)
– Derek Au, Orange Silicon Valley
Thanks to our member and event partner!
Thanks to our sponsor!