- This event has passed.
Entrepreneurs’ Series: Venture Outlook 2018
February 21 @ 7:45 am - 11:45 am
This year’s Entrepreneurs’ Series: Venture Outlook will be bigger and better than ever before!
- Hear from and meet the angel investors & venture capitalists that have funded some of the region’s most promising technology startups. They will talk about trends and where they are looking to invest in 2018.
- Featured talks from Bobby Franklin, CEO of the National Venture Capital Association and Steven Aldrich, Chief Product Officer at GoDaddy.
- New this year: Reverse pitches from VCs
- Added a lot more networking time!
Agenda & Speakers
7:45am – Registration & Networking
8:30 – Welcome
8:35 – Top VC Trends, Bobby Franklin, President & CEO, NVCA
8:55 – VC Panel
- Mark Fernandes, Managing Director, Sierra Ventures
- Holly Maloney McConnell, Managing Director, General Catalyst
- Paul Martino, General Partner, Bullpen Capital
9:30 – Reverse VC Pitches & Coffee Break
- Sean Barkman, Principal, Ballast Point Ventures
- More announced soon!
10:00 – Why Don’t We Pursue our Dreams?, Steven Aldrich, Chief Product Officer, GoDaddy
10:25 – Angel Panel
- David Cummings, Founder Atlanta Tech Village, Angel Investor & Former CEO Pardot
- Alex Pessala, Principal, Middleland Capital
Eizabeth Yin, Co-Founder & General Partner, Hustle Fund
11:00 until 11:45 – Wrapup & Networking
New, bigger location for 2018:
309 West Morgan Street
Durham, NC 27701
WRAL Tech Wire
Can’t attend this event, but want to be notified of our future events? Sign up here.
Join us on Twitter #bcvp18
Panelists and panel times subject to change.
- Due to facility capacity, space is limited and early registration is encouraged. No guarantee that on site registration will be available.
- No refunds, sorry. But all registrations are transferable to other registrants. Just let us know ahead of time when possible so that a badge may be waiting for the new registrant.