- Maintenance of prescriptive schedules and processes for testing data integrity and vulnerabilities
- Established and enforced controls to access data and systems
- Mandatory employee training
- Engagement of senior management
- Insurance policies to have in place (cyber-specific and/or GPL)
- Implementation and compliance
Participants will earn 1.0 CPE credit for participating and answering 3 poll questions during the webinar.
When: February 19
Time: 12:00-1:00 pm ET
***This webinar is complimentary for NVCA members and industry partners, non-members will be charged $100
Field of Study: Specialized Knowledge
Delivery method: Group Internet Based
Additional Information Prerequisites: None
Who Should Attend: Venture capital industry professionals
Advanced Preparation: none
Program Level: beginner
Refunds and Cancellations: Cancellations can be made at any time by contacting Allyson Chappell at firstname.lastname@example.org. Refunds can be made 2 days prior to the webinar less a $50 administrative fee.
The National Venture Capital Association (NVCA) is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.