Autonomous Vehicles – Level 5 What’s it going to take?
August 27 @ 1:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Join us for a forum to discuss the sensors, software, and regulation needed to make SAE Level 5 fully autonomous vehicles a reality.
Hosted by NVCA, Orange Silicon Valley, GM Ventures, In-Q-Tel, and Intel Capital, this special event in NVCA’s CVC Technology & Innovation Series will convene auto makers, startups, legislators, and leading VCs for a half-day conference to examine sensor technology, path planning and control, and regulation.
- Congresswoman Jackie Speier (D-CA)
- Jon Lauckner – Vice President & Chief Technology Officer, GM Ventures
- Trina Van Pelt – Vice President & Senior Managing Director, Intel Capital
- John Capp – Director, Global Safety Technology & Strategy, GM
- Luis Dussan – Co-Founder & CEO, Aeye
- Maha Achour – CEO, Metawave
- Kevin McNamara – Founder & CEO, Parallel Domain
- Joshua Switkes – Founder & CEO, Peloton Technology