The forum brings together 450+ investors, funds, and advisers for a two-day meeting to discuss sectors, due diligence, and private equity investment opportunities in the US and around the world.
The investor focused forum will bring together US and international pension funds, foundations, endowments, fund of funds, family offices, wealth managers, consultants, and sovereign wealth funds interested in direct research on private investment opportunities.
Session topics cover the entire spectrum of private equity investments, from sector specific sessions on venture capital to discussions on global buyout opportunities and round-tables of leading global institutional investors discussing their specific investment appetites.
- Orlando Bravo, Founder & Managing Partner, Thoma Bravo
- Hans Tung, Managing Partner, GGV Capital
- Mark Yusko, Founder, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer, Morgan Creek Capital
- Jean-Pierre Conte, Chairman & Managing Director, Genstar Capital
- Richard Kramlich, Chairman Emeritus & Co-Founder, New Enterprise Associates
- David Layton, Partner, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Head of Private Equity, Partners Group
- James Meketa, Managing Principal & Chairman, Meketa Investment Group
The Julia Morgan Ballroom