Topics for 2019 will include:
- Crypto Law and Regulation
- Best Board Practices and Running Effective Board Meetings
- Exits: Acquisitions, IPOs, Direct Offerings and Secondary Markets
- The Limited Partner Perspective
- Conflicts of Interest and Fiduciary Duties
Confirmed speakers include:
- Bill Gurley, General Partner, Benchmark
- Amy Banse, Managing Director & Head of Funds, Comcast Ventures
- Katie Haun, General Partner, Andreessen Horowitz
- Valerie Szczepanik, Associate Director and Senior Advisor for Digital Assets and Innovation, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
General Tuition Rates:
$1,900.00 Early Bird Price (on or before December 31, 2018)
$2,300.00 Full Price (after January 1, 2019)
Tuition covers admission to all sessions; attendance at the opening dinner; event meals; access to the 2019 Venture Capital Symposium supplemental reading materials; and a formal certificate of completion.
NVCA Members: Enter the code “NVCA” during registration to receive 10% off the current tuition rate.
Stanford Students, Faculty, and Alumni: Enter the code “ALUMNI” during registration to receive 10% off the current tuition rate.
*Please note that the Stanford/NVCA Venture Capital Symposium is limited to members of VC firms (e.g. partners, principals, associates, analysts, EIRs, GCs, etc.) and board members, senior executives or GCs of venture-backed companies, including CEOs/founders and independent directors. Admission to the Symposium is open only to qualified participants as determined by the program co-directors.