ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Tell the stories that come from the entrepreneurs and data, and ensure that they align with the strategy of the firm
- Write, improve and maintain engaging content across a variety of mediums (blogs, presentations, by-lines)
- Manage relationships and projects with content vendors.
- Edit, proofread and improve content authored by others
- Deliver periodic metrics with in-depth assessment and actionable recommendations
- Lead the process for the creation of content for our Annual Limited Partner Meeting
- Demonstrated experience creating content and managing content creators
- Experienced professional with proven creative writing skills
- Exceptional oral and written communications, an ability to connect with multiple parties and to succinctly convey ideas to different audiences
- Expert in Microsoft Office / Google GSuite / Design Tools
- Extensive experience analyzing data and building fact based storylines
- Driven and motivated, a self starter with a growth mindset, adaptive to change and individually motivated
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate in order to get the best results possible
- Effective communication style and ability to influence others
- Excel at bringing order to ambiguity and an authority at driving consensus among a diverse set of partners.
Jenny Zemel serves as Manager, Special Projects where she provides interdepartmental support on a variety of projects for both the NVCA team and Venture Forward team. She also helps support the administrative needs of NVCA’s President and CEO Bobby Franklin.