InnoCom Bio Equities, Inc. is hiring a senior full time or fractional executive to bring strong Venture Capital executive experience to its executive team.
InnoCom is the Investment Manager of an emerging Life Sciences Phase I and Phase II fund with eleven portfolio companies. It is completing its first capital raise of $250 million.
The position requires a US residency but can be performed remotely. InnoCom is headquartered in San Francisco with the CEO located there and with the other Founding Principals located in Australia and Virginia. Managing Directors and Advisory Board Members are located in Wisconsin, San Diego, Kansas and San Francisco.
InnoCom’s eleven portfolio companies are under contract for CEO Advisory, Infrastructure Development, and, capital investment of an average of $25 million each. It is taking Life Science companies in the United States, Australia, Japan and Europe from completion of Federal Drug Administration Pre-Clinical trials through Phase II trials, anticipating licensing and exit by Big Pharma at three to five years.
- Meet with the Senior Executive team weekly, providing input from the experience garnered from previous Venture Capital senior roles.
- Review Portfolio Company benchmark performance
- Recommend release of capital tranches to each upon completion of benchmarks.
- Other duties as appropriate and as the skills are appropriate.
WHAT INNOCOM OFFERS:
- W-2 Compensation as appropriate for the number hours and experience.
- Full Health Insurance.
- Participation in the Carried Interest owned by InnoCom.
- Travel and other expenses when pre-approved by InnoCom.
- An international, intellectually curious, collaborative and values-driven team.
- A transparent and respectful work environment.
- A high level of autonomy and self-organization.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- At least 4 years working in a venture capital firm.
- Experience directing capital release totaling over $10 million each to at least three portfolio companies, supervising the administration of those portfolio companies, and completing the successful exits of those portfolio companies from the fund.
- Have strong detail skills but, also, have the ability to see the big picture.
- Ability to work comfortably and cooperatively in strong, but remote, team atmosphere.
Applicants who are Interested in this opportunity should contact the InnoCom CEO:
Jack E. Doty at (415) 516-9991, or at jed@InnoComBio.com