Ten Eleven Ventures is the original cybersecurity-focused investment firm. The firm finds, invests, and helps grow top cybersecurity companies addressing critical digital security needs, tapping its team, network, and experience to help build successful businesses. Since its founding, Ten Eleven Ventures has raised over $US 1 billion and made 40 cybersecurity investments across stages worldwide, including KnowBe4, Darktrace, Twistlock, Verodin, Cylance, and Ping Identity.
We are looking to add an Analyst or Associate with 2-4 years of investment banking, venture capital or private equity experience. The Analyst/Associate will primarily focus on analyzing investment opportunities and creating deliverables like financial models and investment memos. They will also be involved in the broader investment process, portfolio management, and fund-level operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- All facets of financial analysis and assessment of active and potential investments
- Develop financial models relating to financings, restructurings, valuation analyses and liquidity events
- Analyze operational forecasts and business strategies for active and potential investments
- Conduct market sizing and mapping, industry research, competitive analysis and ultimately forming an informed viewpoint on investment opportunities
- Synthesize and construct professional investment memoranda and presentation materials for the firm and its investors.
- Prepare and maintain portfolio performance and valuation models, including KPI tracking, performance against plan, runway monitoring, quarterly valuation updates and reserve allocations.
- Strong financial modeling experience
- 2 – 4 years of experience in investment banking, venture capital or private equity
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; ability to synthesize large amounts of information in a concise manner
- Intellectual curiosity and a basic understanding of web and mobile services, SaaS and security infrastructure
- An impeccable work ethic and professional integrity
How to Apply
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Analyst/Associate”
- Reply with resume
Jenny Zemel serves as Manager, Special Projects where she provides interdepartmental support on a variety of projects for both the NVCA team and Venture Forward team. She also helps support the administrative needs of NVCA’s President and CEO Bobby Franklin.