Emerging Technologies and Torts of the Future
March 29 @ 8:30 am - 2:00 pm
The Honorable Sean D. Reyes, Attorney General, State of Utah
to Keynote Emerging Technologies and Torts of the Future
View the full agenda here.
Seating is limited. Register Today!
Join the U.S. Chamber Technology Engagement Center (C_TEC) and the U.S. Chamber Institute for Legal Reform (ILR) as we explore emerging technologies, such as the Internet of Things, Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, Autonomous Vehicles, and others, and discuss how to prevent liability issues from threatening innovation.
- The Honorable Sean D. Reyes, Attorney General, State of Utah
- Lisa Rickard, President, U.S. Chamber Institute for Legal Reform
- Tim Day, Senior Vice President, U.S. Chamber Technology Engagement Center
- Michael Steep, Adjunct Professor and Executive Director of the Stanford Global Projects Center’s Digital Cities Program, Stanford University
- Matt Reagan, Managing Counsel, Lyft
- Jim Kaput, SVP, GC and Corporate Secretary, Zebra
- Emily Frascaroli, Counsel, Ford Motor Company
- Vikram Phatak, CEO & Chairman of the Board, NSS Labs, Inc.
- Kevin Frederick, Vice President and Counsel, State Farm
- Roger Nober, Executive Vice President, Law and Corporate Affairs, BNSF
- Laurie Hane, Deputy General Counsel, VMware
- Fatema Hamdani, Kraus Aerospace
- Shelly Kapoor Collins, Managing Partner: Shatter Fund, Propeller Venture Capital
- John Doherty, President & CEO, Civil Justice Association of California
- Ian Adams, Senior Fellow, R Street Institute
- Megan Brown, Partner, Wiley Rein, LLP
- Elliot Katz, Associate, DLA Piper